CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Butterfly card


Here is the card I made for the My Pink Stamper Color Challenge (it was my first attempt at card making) using Pink, Green and Black. I started by making an A2 size card out of white cardstock. The black cardstock is from Creative Memories which I used the SU! Celebrations border punch on. The patterned paper is from Making Memories. I used the Once Upon a Princess cartridge to cut the butterfly which was cut from cardstock out of my scrapbooking stash. The ribbon is Whisper White Grosgrain from SU!.

3 comments:

Phyllis

Hi Lori, I was so inspired by this card. I went right out to my scrap room and made it! Thanks for the idea. I really like the cards you've shown on here. Do you have more? I'm a Michigander, too, and I summer in the U.P.! Do you have a Michaels in Marquette? I hope you show more cards, we seem to have a similar style. I'll be watching for new posts from you. Keep up the good work, girl!

Lori

Thank you! There is a Michaels in Marquette and a very small Scrapbook store in Ishpeming.

Unknown

Very pretty!!
~Joy~

Post a Comment