CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, July 16, 2010

Mini Album

Every year we celebrate the 4th of July with family. We get together and camp in Munising, MI and it is a lot of fun. This was going to be Maddy's first year coming, she is 8 and was super excited about coming so I wanted something for her to remember her trip. I was watching a video about mini albums made from envelopes and thought I could make that for miss Maddy. So here is my very first mini album (thank you to Laura from The Paper Trail). You can check out her video to see how to make them. I had alot of fun putting it together and using "thick" things that I would normally not use in my own scrapbooks as I try so hard to fit a year in one 12 x 12 album. I also got to playt with my stamps that have not seen the light of day in a million years and all my old ink pads (which I was pleasntly surprised were still nice and juicy). Most of the supples came from my stash which I am pretty sure means Michael's or Creative Memories the stamps and ink pads are from Stamin' Up!

1 comments:

Laura

How totally great this came out! Welcome to the wonderful world of mini albums. One word of WARNING!!! They are VERY addictive. Once you've gone mini it's hard to go back to 12 x 12!!

Laura

Post a Comment