CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, August 13, 2010

Creative Genealogy 12x12 Sketch #41



I love Rowena's sketches and every week I look at them and think I would love to try my hand at one, so today as soon as the littlest one went down for her nap I headed to my craft island. This is my take on Rowena's sketch, I did not have any 4x6 pictures all the ones from Isabelle's Birthday party are all 6x4. I do have to say this was one of the easiest pages I have ever made thanks to following a sketch. I can not wait to try using some more of the wonderful sketches that Rowena has on her blog. Since my daughter picked a Dora theme for her birthday I used the same for my layout. The patterned paper and Dora stickers are from a pack that I got at Michael's, the letter stickers are from Creative Memories, the border punch is from Stampin Up! and the background paper is Textured Cardstock from DCWV Paper Stack from Michael's.
Thanks for taking a peek
~lori

1 comments:

Jolanda

if my daughter sees this she will go mad!!!!Very cool L/O!!!
Have a nice weekend,Jolanda

Post a Comment