CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Crafting with Cristina: Challenge #20 Cricutless with Stamping

This weeks Challenge over at Crafting with Cristina is to make something WITHOUT using the Cricut.  I chose to make a Birthday card for my Niece who turned 15.   I used all Stampin' UP! products and I really love how it turned out.  I did lift the idea for the cute flower tag from my friend Jenn.

Supplies I used:
*Crumb Cake (120953) cardstock for the base
*Paisley Petels Desinger Paper (122367)
*Chocolate Chip Classic Ink Pad (100908) on the edges and to stamp my
*Sweet Summer Stamp Set
*Old Olive Classic Ink Pad (102277)
*Pumpkin Pie Classic Ink Pad (105216)
*Aqua Painter (103954 )
*Natural Hemp Twine (100982)
* Basic Rhinestones (119246)
*Tag Corner Punch & Paper Piercing Tool (116631)

Thanks for taking a peek!
~lori

6 comments:

Anonymous

Beautiful card... great job with the challenge...love the tag

Thanks for playing with us at CWC..

Ivette

Amanda Villarreal

I love the tag! I might have to scraplift lift lol.

Thanks for joining us at Crafting With Cristina!

Krista's Paper Cafe

A nice, peaceful card. Wonderful colors! A mastered blend of the elements. i really like this.

Please review my entry:
http://www.kristaspapercafe.com/back-basics/

flowerdisco

just stopping by to say hello and i fell in love with your beautiful tag.

hugs!

Maria Elena

Great card Lori ! I love how that distress came out - good job !
Thanks for commenting my blog !
Have a great Monday ;-)
~Maria Elena~
http://mariaelenaworld.blogspot.com/

Rhonda Emery

love this and also you are the winner this month for free dance mini so hop over to my blog and check it out I will mail it to you thurs. hugs

Post a Comment