CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Pregnant Belly Cards



My friend Kris (she does beautiful henna work and asked me to make her some thank you cards to send out to some of her customers) has alot of ladies that love to get their beautiful baby bellies hennaed, so here is my take on a thank you card for them. My favorite color is orange so I LOVED using this paper. I started with a basic white A2 card and added a layer of glimmer purple (from Michael's) cut at 5 1/2 x 4 1/4. The patterned paper is from DCWV Pocket Full of Posies cut at 5 1/4 x 4. The beautiful pregnant belly is cut out of a glimmery ivory paper from Michael's - I had a die cut that my husband transferred to a thin block of wood for me so I could trace it over and over. I used a stamp from the My Pink Stamper Simply Sweet Occasions set stamped with Basic Black stamp pad from Stampin' Up! Thanks for stopping by.

0 comments:

Post a Comment