CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Rock Star Birthday Card


This is the very first card I designed in my Gypsy! I needed a Birthday card for my Nephew who turned 9. I used paper out of my stash (I have no idea what brands they all are) and some out of my scrap bin. The music notes and #9 are stickers from CM, and the "Birthday Fun" stamp is from the My Pink Stamper stamps. I cut the "Rock Star" from the Everyday Paper dolls Cricut cartridge. I used some Glimmer Mist on the guitar, amp and microphone. I used a face stamp from Peachy Keen stamp set Everyday faces. I was having issues with my camera - I took 20 pictures and they were all fuzzy so this is as good as it gets. Thanks for looking! (Oh yeah please ignore the messy desk clutter in the background)

0 comments:

Post a Comment